ChatGPT - Comparison of versions
January 22, 2024
ChatGPT is available in four versions - we have compared them and summarized the differences in an overview.
This is also important to know
The free version offers the following features in addition to the pure chat function:
- Custom instructions that allow you to provide personal details and the desired output, which are taken into account in every communication with ChatGPT
- The sharing of links
- Automatic recognition of the user's language (currently still alpha)
- Communication via voice in the mobile apps
Curious: If you use a team license and switch your personal account from Plus to Free, you can choose between GPT 3.5 and GPT 4.0 in this account, although this is actually a feature of ChatGPT Plus.
ChatGPT Plus scores not only with GPT 4.0:
- ChatGPT automatically initiates internet research when the prompt requires it
- Images can not only be generated but also analyzed - as demonstrated by the bicycle video
- ChatGPT can work with uploaded files, such as documents or spreadsheets